Company Tailored Training
Contact us TODAY: Locations in Asheville, Charlotte and Newton
80 Hours of Instruction
(Monday - Friday)
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CLASSES BEGIN EVERY MONDAY
**Available in Asheville, Charlotte and Newton**
Weekly Training Available
- On-site training available
- Vehicle rentals
- Insurance Documentation Provided
Contact (828) 464-8001 for more information
**Other training days available upon request**
TRANSTECH provides company driver training with emphasis on highway safety; enabling those trained individuals to continue to provide superior work to his or he employer. As a company, you can ENSURE that your trained individuals will return to the work site better equipped and aware of the ever-changing industry of a professional truck driver.
The training can include, but not limited to: classroom, field and open road.
COMPANIES ARE ALLOWED TO TAILOR A PROGRAM TO BETTER SUITE THE NEEDS OF THEIR EMPLOYEES!
What May Be Needed?
Prior to scheduling, TransTech may ask for the following of all/some trainees:
- Be at least (18) years of age – (21) years of age is required for CDL holders to operate in interstate commerce.
- Have a valid NC driver's license / permit or CDL
- Currently possess a valid DOT medical card
- BE DRUG FREE and able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have the ability to read, write (entries and reports), speak and understand the English language; to be able to communicate with instructing personnel; be able understand highway traffic signs and signals; and to respond to official inquiries (when required). Interpretation is neither allowed by regulation – or provided during instruction.
**IF ADDITIONAL TRAINING IS DETERMINED OR REQUIRED – SUCH WILL BE PROVIDED**
Upon Completion of Training – Some Individuals May Receive:
- Certificate of Completion
- Training Progress Report and Detailed Driver Evaluation
- CDL Skills Examination
- Company / Insurance Course Documentation
CONTACT ONE OF THE BELOW LOCATIONS FOR MORE INFORMATION