Corporate Driver Training Program
- Certified and Licensed Instructors
- Driver Qualification
- Safety Fitness
- Roadside Inspections
- CDL Requirements
- Driver Physicals
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Record Retention
- Skills to Survive a DOT Audit
Alcohol and Drug
- Supervisor Training
- Reasonable Suspicion
- DER Certification
- Defensive Driving
- Materials Handling
- Hazmat Security
- Health and Safety
- Speed Management
- Space Management
Hours of Service / Logs
- Federal HOS Regulations
- Proper Logging Technique
- Practical Exercises
- Driver Trip Planning
Corporate Truck Driver Training
TransTech offers an advanced, company-specific training course for small or large businesses. Instructors at TransTech have vast and experience in corporate transportation and safety training. With training from partnered sources, company drivers are provided the opportunity to better their capabilities and learn new skills that will promote their safety, while limiting company risk. TransTech’s Corporate Driver Training Program is highly efficient and provides results, limiting risk, and increasing driver awareness. TransTech offers on-site instruction, working with all levels of management and employment to ensure success.
Commercial Driver Skills Training Course
Are your company drivers damaging equipment? Skilled drivers do not pose a danger when properly trained on the correct defensive procedures. Our commercial training course will provide skills training in a wide variety of maneuvers to ensure driver safety while in vehicle operation.
TransTech instructors have consulted with the nation’s top carriers to acquire the necessary skill set for superior, on-site training. Our 40 years of experience provide unbeatable, professional, company-tailored training. Each year many thousands of drivers suffer injury or death as a result of motor vehicle-related crashes. Drivers need to be aware of the constant change in conditions. Most company losses incurred are preventable with proper training and fleet safety programs. TransTech can help implement a safety training program that will provide a reward for driver safety and company financial savings.
Contact us TODAY: Locations in Asheville, Charlotte and Newton
80 Hours of Instruction
(Monday – Friday) 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
CLASSES BEGIN EVERY MONDAY
Available in Asheville, Charlotte and Newton
Safety Evaluations and Employee Assessments
Weekly Training Available
- On-site training available
- Vehicle rentals
- Insurance Documentation Provided
Contact (828) 464-8001 for more information
**Other training days available upon request**
TRANSTECH provides company driver training with emphasis on highway safety; enabling those trained individuals to continue to provide superior work to his or he employer. As a company, you can ENSURE that your trained individuals will return to the work site better equipped and aware of the ever-changing industry of a professional truck driver.
The training can include, but not limited to: classroom, field and open road.
COMPANIES ARE ALLOWED TO TAILOR A PROGRAM TO BETTER SUIT THE NEEDS OF THEIR EMPLOYEES!
What May Be Needed?
Prior to scheduling, TransTech may ask for the following of all/some trainees:
- Be at least (18) years of age – (21) years of age is required for CDL holders to operate in interstate commerce.
- Have a valid NC driver’s license / permit or CDL
- Currently possess a valid DOT medical card
- BE DRUG FREE and able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have the ability to read, write (entries and reports), speak and understand the English language; to be able to communicate with instructing personnel; be able understand highway traffic signs and signals; and to respond to official inquiries (when required). Interpretation is neither allowed by regulation – or provided during instruction.
**IF ADDITIONAL TRAINING IS DETERMINED OR REQUIRED – SUCH WILL BE PROVIDED**
Upon Completion of Training – Some Individuals May Receive:
- Certificate of Completion
- Training Progress Report and Detailed Driver Evaluation
- CDL Skills Examination
- Company / Insurance Course Documentation
CONTACT ONE OF THE BELOW LOCATIONS FOR MORE INFORMATION